Re: Toll free pproviders

On 9/9/2019 6:58 AM, doug wrote:
 > Does anyone have any recommendations for a reliable toll free service to
 > point to central station receivers?
 > What service are you using and what issues, if any you have experienced.
 > I'm not too happy with one of our current providers and want to look at
 > alternatives
 >
 > Thanks
 >
 > Doug

Mitel Net Solutions.  More reliable than the biggest companies (although
now they are owned by a bigger company), and no bullshit on sub minute
billing.  Had great luck with them for many many years.  Collections is
harsh, but eh!  Just pay them.  When local lines are not such crap that
you have to fall back on pulse format these guys can really save you
money with rapid formats like CID.  Save you some on pulse too, but
pulse does take longer.  Worked great with all my cellular providers as
well.