Re: RELIABLE LATE-TO-OPEN AUTOMATED DEVICE FOR TEXT/ EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO CUSTOMER

On Monday, May 20, 2019 at 10:43:00 PM UTC-4, mleuck wrote:
> On Monday, May 20, 2019 at 8:56:25 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:
> > Most reliable late to open notification I've seen is from a real
> > professional central station.  That being said, several real
> > "professional" central stations out there AREN'T.  I got lucky with Az
> > Security Controls, but E24 and that Cats guy can go pound sand.  Most
> > will not provide service directly to end users though.
>
> Better to bypass the central station and use external sources such as Alarm.com, AlarmNet, Telular or Napco assuming each offers the service. Would you rather get a phone call as notification or an email document or text message?
>
> Our central station does old style late to open notification but that is quickly being supplanted by Alarm.com and AlarmNet

Opening and closings in printed form seems to be more desirable than text's and each-event emails ---- to larger corporations.

Central station costs usually points Small businesses and homeowners to want the text and emails.