Re: DSC general system tamper

On Friday, March 22, 2019 at 1:27:49 PM UTC-5, spyros wrote:
> The situation is the above. PC1616, PK5501, RF5132 and Envisalink4. I get=
 servive fault general system tamper. The tamper at RF5132 is ok, also i di=
sable wireless zone supervisions and also disable rf jam detection but stil=
l get the error. Any idea? Thank you...

What version is the RF5132?=20

DSC came out with this on the v5.0 back in 2006

DSC would like to inform you of a possible issue regarding the RF5132 versi=
on
5.0 wireless receivers regarding the new case and wall tamper options.
Several units have been shipped with the case and wall tamper options enabl=
ed.
If enabled, the control panel will display a General System Tamper trouble.
To disable the case and wall tamper options in the RF5132 version 5.0 wirel=
ess
receiver:
=E2=80=A2 Enter [*][8][Installers Programming] to enter Installers Programm=
ing
=E2=80=A2 Enter Section [804] to enter Wireless Receiver Programming
=E2=80=A2 Enter Section [90] and turn ON Options [3] and [4] to disable the=
 tampers
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.