Re: DSC Smart phone app with 2 partitions

On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 10:26:20 AM UTC-5, doug wrote:
> Is there a service/app either cellular or IP that allows the virtual keyp=
ad=20
> on the app to switch partitions on DSC power series(not NEO)?
> Neither Starlink connect nor Alula currently offers that feature and as f=
ar=20
> as I can tell nor does Telguard
>=20
> Doug
>=20
> --

I don't know if this holds true for DSC but when using the Starlink Connect=
 with a Napco panel and the IBridge app, the virtual keypad works just like=
 the actual keypad allowing a manual switching from one partition to anothe=
r. Does the DSC keypad allow for manual switching between partitions?