Re: NEW DSC PC1864 - old firmware?

"Medtech1" <michy.miu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:96399e1e-4366-4e01-8b59-6805ca76be4c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...
> Thanks.. I figure it probably was... and appears to be 12 years old.
>
> I'm trying to determine if this older version may have compatibility
> issues with newer keypads, etc.

Both versions can have up to 64 zones but the 4.2 version is limited to a
max of 32 wireless zones the rest would have to be hardwired, the 4.6
version can have up to 64 wireless zones if using a the RFK5564 keypad.
.
I believe the RFK5564 keypad is backward compatible with the older version
but you will be limited to a max of 32 wireless zones if that's a concern to
you.

I don't think any compatibility issues with other modules.

Doug