Re: Anyone heard for Rojas?

On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 9:20:06 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:
> On 7/9/2019 7:09 PM, knuckle wrote:
>  > On Tuesday, July 9, 2019 at 6:27:49 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:
>  >> On 7/8/2019 6:29 PM, knuckle wrote:
>  >>   > On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 3:57:19 AM UTC-5, hisa...@xxxxxxxxx
> wrote:
>  >>   >> WHERE ARE YOU JIM ROJASA?
>  >>   >
>  >>   > Not so sure you want to know that ....
>  >>   >
>  >>
>  >> I hear from him on Facebook from time to time.  I think today is his
>  >> birthday.
>  >
>  > Is he out yet? the PDF was dated 10/2017 and mentioned 30 months in
> prison
>  >
>  > And a fine of $372,505.14, good luck getting that when the old Brinks
> Security couldn't get 25K 10 years ago
>  >

> Brinks didn't even try.  The feds are a bit different.  He's out sort
> of.  He was looking at some equipment more in my current line of work
> last time I chatted with him.  Got a holiday message from him a few days
> ago on the 4th on FB messenger.  If you aren't on Facebook I think he
> has his same old cell phone number.  Never answers, but I seem to recall
> last time I texted I got a reply, or maybe when I chatted with him on FB
> he said that was still his number.  Something like that.

I'm on Facebook but haven't checked it out in ages

Brinks couldn't because a.) he didn't have the money and b.) they couldn't take his house because he lived in Florida and the house can't be taken by judgement

I stopped by his house once and he came to Dallas during the Brinks hearing and we went out to eat, good guy!