Re: How to be a skeptic and make 11k/month

On Friday, December 20, 2019 at 8:26:28 AM UTC-5, Phillip Allen wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> This crazy viral software gets you up to $11,000
> AND thousands of hot leads per month.
>=20
> And it's PROVEN to do so - even at the challenge
> of hardcore skeptics.
>=20
> Do you have one minute? Because that is literally
> all it takes to set it up and start seeing results
> TODAY. Yes, today.
>=20
> Click HERE to get started: http://bit.ly/5figday2
>=20
> Regards,
> Phil

OH MY GOD!!!
I'm getting SOOOOOOO tempted to click on that link.

Someone P L E A S E ! stop me.

$11,000.00 R E A L L Y ? ? ?

OH LAWDY! Ma hand's a shaken. Ma knees a trebling.=20

Well =E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6 Nah    I think I changed my mind.=20

I just got an email from another group and

I think I'll take a chance on the lottery instead.

I'm gonna win much more money over there.

Yesiree !!