Re: NETWORX NOT ARMING

On Saturday, August 17, 2019 at 11:12:38 PM UTC-5, Hogan wrote:
> Well, I actually do know them pretty well since I can get into any Networ=
x board even if it's locked out any which way, programming or remote access=
.
>=20
> It was actually a version-1 after all. I was not going to take a chance t=
hat I would have to return at a later time again. So, to the trash pile it =
went.
>=20
> I do believe that they copied DSC programming somehow a long time ago. It=
 would have been nice if adding wireless was also just as easy. It gets me =
that after powering up, that you still have to get into programming in orde=
r for the mainboard to find the wireless card. No such thing in DSC. To me,=
 it makes me wonder why they did not take the time to get rid of these quir=
ks.
>=20
> It's an OK system, but my experience says also a bit buggy.=20
>=20
> Thank you for your input Les.

The reason why wireless is odd on the NX is it was originally designed for =
sensors created by Caddx, right about that time they were acquired by ITI s=
o they had to "graft" on an ITI wireless receiver

Overall a great panel just wish it were easier to program wireless like the=
 Concord