Re: Why Makers & Builders

On 4/29/2019 11:26 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:
> *** No worries.  I wasn't really a Facebook person either, but all my
> younger cousins are on so its often its how I keep up with what they are
> doing.  I'm the oldest of myself and all my cousins, so...  I didn't
> really start "doing" Facebook though until it started generating sales.
> Business page, groups, and even just direct personal followers.

Interesting...............
I have a Cousin that thought I should be on Facebook so I would be
better connected with the "family".  I explained that I was better
connected the old way.  She took it upon herself to set up a Facebook
account in my name.  I started to go along reluctantly.  And then about
2 weeks later I started to get emails from people wanting to be my
"friend" that I did not know.  That was enough for me to DELETE, CANCEL,
END, QUIT, DISCONTINUE the account.
I am still very connected with the family, my way.  Love my cousin's!!