Re: Extreme RF Noise source locating

Hello E D,

Some funny stuff you write!!

You may have missed my last transmission that as of yesterday
morning the problem just went away.  Therefore at this time
it is impossible to even search for.

There was mention of a possible "new street light" blasting
out some nasty crap.  One was install just across the street
a week ago.   Also a possible cable company leak somewhere
very local.

Again if it is no longer there it can't be located.

My only hope is that it does not return.

Thanks for the extra input.

Les