Re: Heard From An Old ASAer Today

On 10/16/2018 7:23 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
> I told him he should stop in here and say hi.  He says he's retired now.
>
> I may stop by and see him in the mid later winter.  Looking at doing a
> Caribbean cruise with my wife for our 25th.  Probably launch out a port
> in his home state rather than freeze our tushies off sailing down the
> eastern seaboard.

Bob,
Well be sure to tell "him" I said Hi as well.  Better if "he" would
show up here as you said.

Enjoy your trip to the Caribbean.  The last few times my wife and I were
there we would plan each day to go off ship first thing in the morning,
walk to the end of the pier, find a taxi, tell the driver to go to a
specific beach on the other side of the island, tell the driver to be
back at 12:30pm and pic us up, snorkel until about 12:00pm, taxi back to
the ship, shower and dress, get something to eat, leave the ship and go
to the tourist traps just to say we were there and to to look, back to
the ship before departure.

Next day, new port, different island, different beach and got to see
parts of the island that nobody else on board had seen.

Later,

Les