Re: Communication issues with Kantech Entrapass Corp Edition

Watch for patterns in the Entrapass software, from the Desktops tab. We had=
 Communication Loop Failure followed immediately by 7 of our 8 Controllers =
failing. We noticed this happened immediately after motion was detected as =
a Request To Exit on one of our Interior Doors. We disabled the Motion Dete=
ctor (we did not need it anyway) and the problem was fixed.