Logo Merchandising

I get requests for hats, shirts, and decals for my new business.  If anybody
has the connection on a great logo merchandising fulfillment company hook me
up.

In the mean time I might spring for a quantity of decals on hand.  I want
decals that hold up though.  I had good luck with Oklahoma Poster and Sign
way back in the day, and then even better luck with May Advertising decals
with the clear laminate.

So, who is the hot decal outfit today?

I've got a company I've been using for cut vinyl, but some of the colors
fade in the sun.  Since trucks and bass boats are where these decals tend to
go, they spend a lot of time in the sun.