Re: quckloader for windows and older Napco P3200 panel

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 2:22:59 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:
> On 2/26/2018 7:39 AM, sziggy86@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > I am trying to upload my panel settings to my computer using a PCI mini=
 but seems like the software available on the Napco site does not work with=
 it. I have an older panel from around 2002. Does anyone know what software=
 download I need and where I can find it?
> >=20
> > Thanks
> > Steven
> >=20
> On 2/26/2018 7:39 AM, sziggy86@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>  > I am trying to upload my panel settings to my computer using a PCI=20
> mini but seems like the software available on the Napco site does not=20
> work with it. I have an older panel from around 2002. Does anyone know=20
> what software download I need and where I can find it?
>  >
>  > Thanks
>  > Steven
>  >
>=20
> What panel?  I don't recall an issue with P1632, P1664, P816, 3200,=20
> 9600, or X255 panels, but the little non-pci-mini panels like the=20
> P800/801 had to have the correct version set to remote download.  Memory=
=20
> is fading.  Haven't downloaded a panel in over a year now.
>=20
> The 3200/9600/andX255 needed you to get the number off the eprom cover=20
> label.
>=20
> I seem to recall some panels have an RJ jack that is NOT for the=20
> PCI-Mini. Never worried about it.  All the little panels are dead easy=20
> to keypad program, and all the bigger panels work fine local or remote=20
> with the software.

I have P3200 and when I install the latest Quickloader for windows it won't=
 connect to the panel. I recall having an older version opn a computer that=
 no longer works and was able to connect and upload from it.

The New panels that are fuse less, what happens if there was a power issuer=
, in the old panels I would replace the fuse and the new ones do not have f=
uses, do you need to reset something or doe it do it automatically