Re: Hello this is Javier just wondering what this group is about

On Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 7:46:37 PM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 6/6/2018 1:57 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> > On Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 7:27:19 AM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:
> >=20

nd to take long walks on the beach with. Sort of a "Sugar Mommy" type that =
could maintain me in a life style I could become accustomed to.

> >> LOL
> >> That made my morning.  Maybe it won't be the 2nd Monday of the week
> >> as predicted.
> >>
> >> Funny!!!
> >=20
> > Hey Les!  Just thought I'd let you know that I got a response to my pos=
t.
> >=20
> > I've found the perfect woman. She's a beautiful, young, rich,  deaf, du=
mb, blind, nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.
> >=20
> >  =20
> >=20
> W-O-W
> That can't possibly be made up, so it's gotta be true.
> So, what is her name and does she have sister??

I haven't actually met her or seen a photo of her yet.=20

She signs on to the group as =E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6  Hillary C.