Re: Form B Reed Switches on Wireless Alarm Sensors

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 5:06:30 PM UTC-4, Jim Davis wrote:
> On Monday, July 23, 2018 at 11:07:24 PM UTC-4, BobbyD wrote:
> > Anybody know of any wireless alarm transmitters that use Form B (NO) ma=
gnetic reed switches in them?  Just curious...  Thanks in advance.
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> https://www.amazon.com/Megatronix-Magnetic-Switch-Sensor-Normally/dp/B001=
0F0086

Whoops =E2=80=A6.. sorry. I missed the word "Transmitter" Thought you were =
just looking for an OC reed Switch.

Some of the older Transmitters of some of the manufacturers had the ability=
 to use OC external contacts. I think that Napco's older transmitters are s=
till available. Have to use a resistor in the circuit IIRC.

You also might want to try Inovonics.