Re: N.D.A.'s

"RTS"  wrote in message
news:_9ydnQvVzavIk5vGnZ2dnUU7-UHNnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good for you Bob,

Back in my day the 70's and early 80's payments were a little different..

But glad you were able to have a good working relationship with the
government in your area..

*Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.*

Every single job I did for the feds (whatever agency) was because somebody I
knew asked me to bid it.  That may have made a difference.  I never got a
single job just because I was on the government bid list.  All that got me
was harrassed by companies wanting to sell me their services to teach me how
to be a government contractor.  Well that and a few calls from generals who
thought all specialties were stupid and not only deserve, but are asking to
be screwed.  LOL.  Well and a few stupid calls.  "I am price shopping for a
part #1221431234-`12341234-1234125412-dsfgfg.  Can you price match
Giga-Corps quantity 10K price?  I just need one."