Re: Ground Loop challenges

On 1/24/2018 1:24 AM, E D wrote:
> This might provide you with some useful information. You may want to call them also for their expertise. Toll Free: 877.843.3921
>
> http://www.wecusurveillance.com/groundloopisolators

E D,

Thanks for the link!!  Very informative!!

Based upon what I assumed and now I am more convinced that
the cheap 16 channel power supplies that came with this
"donated" system to a "non-profit" may be the biggest part of the  problem.

I need to do some math to determine which is more cost effective.
Replace the (2ea) 24vac power supplies or load up more Ground Loop
Isolators on the system.
Very quickly I am thinking the Isolators will win.

Thanks again!!

Have a great rest of your week.

Les