Re: FAI MANUALS

I also had Greg to replaced my Sg II battery. Good job.

Lately one of my pir detector is faulty. It always send force alarm to the controller. Hence i thought wanna to DIY and had bought an ordinary Pir detector from ebay.

Now, my issue is how to get this pir detector to communicate / send signal to the controller.

Does anyone has the idea ? Thanks in advance for guidance.

Chee