Re: Napco Quickloader software?

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 5:42:51 PM UTC-5, pe...@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi All,
>=20
> I just bought a house that has an old Napco system in it. Napco won't let=
 me download Quickloader to change the system without being a dealer. Does =
anyone have a recent version of the program they're willing to send me?

Just Google Napco Quickloader and at least a half dozen sites offer it.=20

I don't know how legitimate any of the sites are but you're just going to h=
ave to try each one to see if you can get a copy of the software. On a numb=
er of DIY help websites that I frequent, it's obvious that DIY's are gettin=
g the software from somewhere, so I'd guess that it's out there somewhere.