Re: Napco Quickloader software?

On 2/26/2018 3:42 PM, peter@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
 > Hi All,
 >
 > I just bought a house that has an old Napco system in it. Napco won't
let me download Quickloader to change the system without being a dealer.
Does anyone have a recent version of the program they're willing to send me?

Depending on the version it won't do you any good without the dealer
code.  If the dealer code is the default you might get lucky.  If you
hunt around the net you might find a copy of the installer manual where
you can find the default dealer code and give it a try.

Seems like a lot of work.  Just call a Napco Dealer and pay them for a
service call.  Preferably the one who installed the system.

Now if its a leased or financed system and you are trying to back door
into it shame on you.