Re: quckloader for windows and older Napco P3200 panel

On 2/26/2018 7:39 AM, sziggy86@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I am trying to upload my panel settings to my computer using a PCI mini but seems like the software available on the Napco site does not work with it. I have an older panel from around 2002. Does anyone know what software download I need and where I can find it?
>
> Thanks
> Steven

On 2/26/2018 7:39 AM, sziggy86@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
 > I am trying to upload my panel settings to my computer using a PCI
mini but seems like the software available on the Napco site does not
work with it. I have an older panel from around 2002. Does anyone know
what software download I need and where I can find it?

 > Thanks
 > Steven

What panel?  I don't recall an issue with P1632, P1664, P816, 3200,
9600, or X255 panels, but the little non-pci-mini panels like the
P800/801 had to have the correct version set to remote download.  Memory
is fading.  Haven't downloaded a panel in over a year now.

The 3200/9600/andX255 needed you to get the number off the eprom cover
label.

I seem to recall some panels have an RJ jack that is NOT for the
PCI-Mini. Never worried about it.  All the little panels are dead easy
to keypad program, and all the bigger panels work fine local or remote
with the software.