Re: Dell laptops are junk...

On 12/4/2018 6:29 PM, mleuck wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 4, 2018 at 12:55:42 PM UTC-6, RTS wrote:
>> just back from the repair store
>>
>> it seems wife's Dell laptop had died again..
>>
>> third processor gone bad in 2.5 years...
>>
>> wouldn't be so bad if it was being used.ad in the same type of machine
>>
>> But it mostly just sits on the shelf as a backup..
>>

>> Time to shit-can this thing...
>>
>> (((just letting off a little steam)))
>>
>> --
>>
>> *Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.*
> If the processor has gone bad that's Intel's fault not Dell, my current and previous laptops are Dells and they've been flawless so far

Glad to hear you've  had good luck with yours..

Not to say Intel makes good or bad processors, but for 3 to go bad in
the same machine, kind-a points to a bad design with cooling, power
supply or something..

If the machine was being used a lot,  I might consider user error, by
blocking the fan ports, but since this machine is on the shelf 99% of
the time..  I got a look else where's....

RTS