Re: Up in An Attic In August in Yuma Arizona

On 8/7/2018 9:00 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
> Ran a new cable modem cable on Saturday.  Holy crap!  How do you guys do
> this ever day?

LOL
What's the matter Bob??  Don't have memories or nightmares??
I assume it was a little warm out there in the desert?? :-)

Had a upgrade I started last Wednesday.  Started by locating the EOL's
and ID'ing cables.  System installed in 1994 by somebody else.  Was
hoping to finish by the end of the day. Then I was searching for the EOL
for the Heat Detector Loop. I checked them all on the main floor.
No EOL??  Then I realized there must be a Heat in the attic.  Found the
hatch and just stuck my head up to take a peak.  YUP!! there it was
about 9 feet off the floor.  Temp in attic was easily 95++ deg F.
It was then I decided to go home and cool down.
Went back on Saturday morning at about 8:30am.
First thing was replacing EOL.  The attic temp was about 74 deg F.

Now maybe 20 years ago it might have been different. I know some guys
just don't sweat regardless of the temp.  Don't know how it is possible
but maybe they are born without sweat glands.

And yes, I know the temps above are frigid for some, but, for me, easily
reaches my max.  I am sure I have just added some fire to the thread.
No pun intended..................

It is good to know that you survived the day and have returned to ASA.

Stay cool out there!!

Les