Re: Caddx Networx software DL900 password

--------------189CFA6366273335E381749F

On 4/6/2018 1:59 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 4/6/2018 1:34 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
>> On Friday, April 6, 2018 at 11:37:37 AM UTC-4, RTS wrote:
>>> you never know Les,  they might still get the message..   LOL
>>>
>>> RTS

>> Three kinds of people .............
>>
>> People who make things happen People who watch things happen
>> People who don't know WTF happened.
>>

> Is this one of those times where you are supposed
> to choose one item for your life goal and move on??
>
> Les

Three kinds of peoople?
or the stages of life?

like I use to make thing happen
then I got a older and I just watched thing happen..
Now  I just wonder WTF is going on..

LOL

RTS

--------------189CFA6366273335E381749F

  <head>
  </head>
    On 4/6/2018 1:59 PM, ABLE1 wrote:<br>
      4/6/2018 1:34 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
        UTC-4, RTS wrote:
          get the message..   LOL
          RTS
          On 4/6/2018 6:26 AM, ABLE1 wrote:
            <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:toradford@xxxxxxxxx";>toradford@xxxxxxxxx</a> wrote:
              PM UTC+10, Johan Jonker wrote:
[...]
    Three kinds of peoople?<br>
    or the stages of life?<br>
    like I use to make thing happen<br>
    then I got a older and I just watched thing happen..<br>
    Now  I just wonder WTF is going on..<br>
    LOL<br>
    RTS<br>

--------------189CFA6366273335E381749F--