Re: Camera Mirror Setup

After viewing the location photos and mirror selection,  I must suggest
a different approach to this problem..

I don't think  your going to have a long term favorable view of your
problem areas..

It appears to me your biggest problem is going to be that roof top AC
unit. and the distance from the camera is the problem..

I'm assuming from the photo that the roof is longer in the rear, and the
angle looks pretty low given the height of the light pole out front..

and the wide angle mirror isn't going to help.

my guess is that it will appear as around 200 - 300' in the monitor..