Re: Help with CCTV

"Jim Davis" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ce08cc4f-d51c-4ed2-9ac8-4f5a90c90b0b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 11:03:35 PM UTC-4, Andy K wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Doug.
>>
>> Andy
>
> UN - F&%#ing - believable.

The product is certainly not one that a professional installer worth his
salt would consider installing so he is unlikely to get any helpful answers
from a group that  caters mostly to professional installers.

He doesn't know the make up of this group, he's just looking for an answer

Pointing him in the direction of the manufacturer is his probably his best
hope of getting an answer to his question.

Or we can just ridicule him for buying what we might consider cheap junk and
beneath us.

Doug