Re: MONA T. RONICS

On Saturday, May 6, 2017 at 12:30:30 AM UTC-5, ED wrote:
> QUOTE #1:  You can believe what you wish that was the intended purpose of=
 locking the phone and account numbers, same reason other companies like P1=
, ADT etc did=20
>       =20
>      1) Well, lets see, I started out in this industry as an ADT installa=
tion manager, and I can tell you that ADT has their own specific installer =
code, but they did not have it 'Chip-Proofed' as Mona has in the past and s=
till presently does. Neither did ADT ever lock their systems in the DSC ins=
talls by enabling the installer lock option. In the old Ademco version, yes=
, the installer code if you defaulted the panel was restored to their speci=
fic installer code, but anyone could get back into the system by powering d=
own and holding * & # together to get into programming. Then, anyone could =
then program their own installer code. There was never any portion of the p=
rogramming that was totally off limits as Mona still presently does and has=
 done thru the use of a special chip because of the torrid relationship wit=
h her Honey. Additionally, the telephone numbers have always been accessibl=
e.=20

ADT software has the ability to lock the phones by downloading and I've run=
 into several of them out in the field, I'm referring to the old Vista-10AD=
T series

>      2) Protection-1 basically used the Ademco panels also, and there was=
 no special 'chip-locked-out-certain-locations' hanky-panky going on.

You are wrong, the 250P1, 300P1 and 320P1 all have that capability
=20
>      Seems obvious to anyone who has actually tried to takeover a Mona sy=
stem, and there are many out there, that Mona just could not trust her unsu=
specting lovers and actually shackled them with a chip-chastity belt...they=
 were either going to be for her alone or, no one was going to have them!

I'm sure people take over our systems all the time, don't know why you seem=
 to have a problem with it
=20
> QUOTE #2:  The installer code was defaulted allowing anyone to monitor th=
e things so have fun walking around in those big boots
>                           AND
>      Those systems can be taken over just like any other system=20
>=20
>=20
>      In the Mona chips, what is the point of the installer code being acc=
essible if the new company taking over the system cannot change the telco n=
umbers? Remember, we are talking about systems that are still going to be u=
sing a telco line, whether it is a POTS line or the simulated type Comcast/=
ATT generated telco lines.

Again the system can be unlocked and programmed like any other panel, you s=
eem ignorant on the process

> QUOTE:  Depends on the panel, with Honeywell no I doubt few companies did=
 at least I never heard of them doing it, GE/ITI/Interlogix yes very possib=
le and it did happen=20
>=20
>      So, here you say/admit that no companies that you know of, were able=
 to takeover a Mona/Honey system...at least you never heard of them doing i=
t. S---o, is this not exactly what I was talking about or did you not under=
stand or grasp what I have been trying to say?=20

I don't think you know what you are trying to say, I stated I never heard o=
f them doing it which doesn't mean it hasn't been done
=20
>      It's not complicated. 'Mona' is very jealous, and imposes a "Chastit=
y-Chip" on all of her customers, and partners with her 'Honey' who basicall=
y racks in double-profits thru the scheme.

Anyone can change a board and take over the account any time they want, boa=
rd costs are cheap so exactly what is scheme?
     =20
 >      ...and any other company that behaves in this same specific way wit=
h any
>      other manufacturer is equally guilty of jilting millions of consumer=
s and
>      thousands of installation companies.
>=20
>      ...I see a large class-action suit potential here. Some discerning l=
arge
>      legal firm is going to be making a lot of money someday... just sayi=
ng!

Gee it's been what 20 years now? I seriously doubt it

> ... and Mr. Mark Eugene Leuck of Monitronics International Inc., it's no =
wonder that you are trying to defend 'Mona', you've got cookie crumbs all o=
ver your shirt!=20
>=20
>      Have a Happy 57th birthday, I believe, in about a couple of months! =
Are you still in Texas?

Gosh I've been discovered whatever will I do?

You got the company name wrong and while you seem to know everything about =
me you don't know what state I live?
=20