Re: Just Because or Just for Fun

What typo did you correct?  I didn't compare space by space, but the typos I
saw in the first were in the copy as well.

Bob La Londe
The top-posting EXCON-tractor

"ABLE1"  wrote in message news:hnScB.351870$Id1.248166@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 7/22/2017 7:07 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
> Trump and Hillary are both evil and self serving.  Democrats are morons.
> Republicans are stupid.  Libertarians are brain addled from drug abuse.
> People who say they aren't one when they act like it are hypocrites.  The
> media is hyper sensationalizing the trivial while glossing over the
> important issues to great huge and horrific bias.  Fox is biased CNN is
> biased.  People have weaponized the art of being offended to the point of
> paralyzing true progress in favor of personal self serving political
> manipulation.  Choosing a group identity should be about pride and
> accomplishment, not manipulating so you can live out your sick fantasy of
> hanging out in the wrong bathroom with impunity and the protection of the
> law.
>
> If you don't like it then screw you pansy, wannabee, also ran, millenial
> shrinking violet, confused gender, sissy.
>
> How's that Les?

Well said Bob,
Have you been holding that in and just waiting for the right moment??

Glad to see you still check in here once in a while.
Hope you get your hinge thing and bubble wrap figured out.

BTW I fixed your typo.  :-)

Later,

Les