Re: Just Because or Just for Fun

Les,  I take exception to your diatribe of the American human condition..
There maybe some "SnowFlake" reading this that could be offended and
give thought to hiding and crying till the bad man goes away..
You should know that college and grad schools only teach your spot on
analyzes (hehe)  of their educational (lol) courses, to the American
human condition...
But I ramble ..

RTS