Re: Cheap Caravan, Motor Home, Travel Trailer - Cellular Alarm

On 12/28/2017 12:22 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
> Yeah right.
>
> I was napping at my desk yesterday when I was awoken by a call from a
> buddy.  He "just thought of a "brand new" idea," and of course had had
> to call  me.  He seemed to think somebody should have an all in one
> motion sansor alarm you could put in your motor home when you are out
> hunting that could call you on your cell phone and let you know that
> somebody was stealing all your stuff so you could hump your ass back up
> the canyon and close the door since they were long gone and probably
> stole your alarm along with your spare guns, and anything else you left
> in your rig.  Of course it should sell for less than a hundred bucks.
>
> It reminded me old the old caravan alarms we saw posted about here some
> years back.  I told him to just buy an all in one Simon or whatever...
> of course its not retail for under a hundred bucks.  LOL

Very funny Bob,

You mean this thing??  https://www.ebay.com/i/332176538772?chn=ps

Just $39.99 and you just have to interface with a ADC cellular module,
place your RV at a spot that has 2 bars or more signal and you are golden.

Somebody reading this could make a million buck$.

I will just sit back a wait for the door knocker to arrive.
Oh, forgot I don't have a RV......................

Please read the "details" on eBay listing.  The English has issues.

Thanks for the funny brain image!!

Les