Re: Caddx Networx software DL900 password

Hello Johan,

You sure have stirred up a few people here in the USA. 5,041 views for the =
ultra secret Caddx software operator and password! I think 4,000 of these v=
iews were probably from the NSA and under a 1,000 from the CIA. You certain=
ly have stirred up a hornets nest here. There is even a few from Wikileaks =
in there too.

I am sorry, but the default operator and password are not national security=
 secrets and are readily available.

But, I just thought that perhaps you should have just downloaded the NX8 in=
staller manual instead, since you are just adding a few extra items to your=
 own personal system. It is so much easier and faster to just change the in=
fo in a few places to add what you need, without going thru the trouble of =
using the software. It overly complicates what you are trying to accomplish=
. I would have been able to be in and out of the keypad programming of the =
system before your computer and software had even booted up.

By now, the Big 'T' is summoning his national security team to look into th=
is alt.security.alarms group fiasco and the opposition Democratic party is =
sure to suspect that you are really a foreign agent of the Rush-Yuns, pryin=
g for national security secrets. Read the manual and you will learn a lot m=
ore that way and you will also get a glimpse of the logic behind the system=
.=20

Just in case you are spooked by now, in order not to draw any more attentio=
n, order a mainboard kit and it will come with an installer manual with it.=
 Just make sure to write on your shipping instructions that they post on to=
p of your shipping box with your address, that you are not a 'Rush-Yun.

Way to much for me!