Re: Still Got One Job to Finish

"Jim Davis" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:83e06ead-df55-46e1-a264-e59cb6da321c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Just because it's from Amazon doesn't mean that it's quality cable. (I tried
to find the article but couldn't) I read a report on cheap Asian coax that
even went so far as to be fraudulently stamped "UL" which created a whole
lot of problems for someone. Skimpy braid and cheap di-electric insulation
required the whole job to be done over less than a year later because of
poor transmission results. Usually wire is the relatively least expensive
part on a job.

****

Just because its from your regular distributor who sources it off shore
doesn't mean its quality cable.