Re: need to start a small alarm monitoring station

On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 2:24:58 AM UTC-4, Paresh Hadani wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> We need to start a small alarm monitoring station to service clients to m=
onitor PSTN, GSM & IP panel connected sites for Intrusion Alarms and CCTV.
>=20
> Initially we may modestly set up to cater to only 50 clients and upgrade =
based on growth.
>=20
> Please suggest suitable software to start asap.
>=20
> Thanks for inputs.
>=20
> PH

Your going to need a Ip reciver for manufactuer you are using . automation =
software would be too expensive for small amount  and what your going to ha=
ve to charge to monitor 50 people unless your doing it all from your home w=
ill be prohibtively expensive when you have 200+ accounts then you might wa=
nt to think going your own way.