Re: Be careful of who you partner with...

I will give them till Tuesday afternoon (Oct 25)to put most of what is owed us into our bank account. If not, I will start by posting the C&D letter from Mike Bodnar and security partners.

Mike and Security Partners are not being threatened by us as they state in the C&D they ambushed me with,but just the true facts that I have kept from our industry. Non-payment is just a part of this and easily rectified on their part.

Don't like having to air their dirty laundry here, but Social Media scares them and has been the only way in the past to get a response or money from them...