Re: NX unlocker

news:e5787530-cb58-49a8-969b-3fb7c02d9318@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 12:46:26 PM UTC-5, E DAWSON wrote:
> "Jim" <alarminex> wrote in message
>The premise that seems to be too hard for you to appreciate is that if the
>product wasn't available there wouldn't be any chance of it being >used for
>nefarious purposes at all and that the manufacturer obviously doesn't care.

Isn't that the argument used by the gun control lobbyists?

Lets face it Jim, in order to use this product someone has to be in the
premises, sat in front of the alarm panel with a laptop, yes I suppose if
they were in the building during opening hours they could access the panel
and set up a new code for themselves for later use, but they could also just
strap out the zones and/or tamper with the communication link with nothing
more that a screwdriver and wire cutters.

I don't see what the problem is with this device, especially if people are
saying that if you know what you are doing then you don't even need it to
view the code.

Doug