Looking for a Dong Ding

Hey guys,

I am searching for a audible door chime that operates on 12vdc.
What I would like is something like the wireless door bell setups with
out the wireless.

I know I can get piezo beepers in a variety of frequency's and db
ratings but I find them
less than appealing.  I am thinking more of a 3" speaker in a box with a
two tone chip driver
that when 12vdc is applied for a couple of seconds it makes an audible
output like a
ding dong, bong boop, twiddle dee dum.

I had a conversation today with "Mr. Chime".  The man himself!!  I asked
him if there was
as way to make one of his units respond to a contact closer.  Sadly he
said no, since it
is all integral within the the receiver board. DRAT!!!

I know that I could get a ELK120 and record the sound on a chip.  But,
that is just a bit
overkill for what I want to do, not to mention the cost.  Although it
may be the only way.

My hope is that one of you guys just throws out the part number and I
off and running.

So, any thoughts on the topic??

At the very least there might be some additional activity it the good
ol' ASA.

Thanks,

Les