Transducer car keys

Should you need keyless entry keys or fobs, etc; keylessoption.com will be
your cheapest option that I have discovered so far.

Just bought a used van with only 1 security key/remote combination.
I first went to a dealer to cut me a 'valet' key to at least open door if
the real key was left locked into the van. Price, free.
Searched and searched online and found somehow on Amazon, very well priced
security keys/remotes.
Priced at $29.95 for 2 new transducer keys with full 5-function remote
including battery, and, shipping included.

You can buy a cloner, but it is just an exact copy of your key only, and
will be limiting you.
I then went to Lowe's and brought my valet key for them to copy onto my new
shell remote keys ( I left the guts out of them). They will copy the valet
key since it is not a transducer key. The guy did not even charge me for
labor because he said that he had not sold me any product.

Bring one new non-cut transducer key/remote to the dealer, for them to cut
and program it into the vehicle computer. Cost only $59.95 labor, no tax.
At Locksmiths $79 to $85 per key.

Now that you have 2 keys learned into the car computer, there is a simple
procedure that will allow you to program your additional keys all by
yourself for free.

The procedure is brand specific of course, but can be easily looked up
online.

I did buy also plain transducer keys at the same time, and was able to
program them all in just a few minutes.

I now have a total of 3 working programmed keys/remotes + valet key, for a
total cost of $103.95.
...and it was supposed to cost me several hundred dollars for 1 key!

Hoping this can help someone someday.

Darn it,  I should not have told this to anyone. Now, someone might use this
to break into a car...

      Introducing....................CarX Unlocker
software........................Just kidding!

      Could not help myself after the last roundup. Please take it in good
jest!