Re: FBII RM Keypads

On Sunday, July 31, 2016 at 8:02:56 AM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:

>=20
> I personally stuck with the NX product line after Sentrol, GE and then=20
> UTC by out.  I evaluated all the others and the NX fit my brain better=20
> than the others.  I have some in doing some cool things beyond security.=
=20
>   Could not have done with out the NX320E supervised remote power supplie=
s.
>=20
> There are some quirky things that all panels have in one way or another.
>=20
> There are some improvements I would like made (have suggested -- fell on=
=20
> deaf ears) to make it better for the tech.
>=20
> But, then you don't really care because you are getting out.  :-)
>=20
> Les

I've been with Napco since the beginning. I've experimented with a few othe=
rs along the way (FBI, DSC ) but since I started with the Napco programming=
 (which was considered difficult  (and may still be by some)) I was able to=
 evolve along with the newer panels. I like the over the top options in the=
 programming and automation allowing me to be able to do what ever the cust=
omer wanted and since I knew how to program the Napco way ....  the program=
ming of other panels was a cinch.

This message is just for Rocky and Les because we all know that Bob is ....=
.. well ...... you know.    =20