Testing Acoustical Glass Break Detectors (AGBD)

Hi Everyone,

It has been a long time since I have dropped by the alt.security.alarms group. I just did a short article for the SSI blog and thought it might be of interest to some of the group.  Enjoy....

http://www.securitysales.com/article/tips_for_installing_and_testing_acoustical_glass_break_detectors

You old timers special might enjoy the news video in the article that has to do with AGBD misses.

Bob Dolph