Re: Gemini P1632

"spyros" <sp.kintzonides@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:8b8d65bb-b505-46d4-839c-3250290e3278@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Is there a possible way to default the security code on Napco p1632?

Not for about 8 or 10 years now.  Before that there was a trick I could do
in the shop with the PCI2000 and the DOS software, but it doesn't seem to
work with the newer panels or with the Windows software.

So,  the answer is not that I am aware of, and I sure as heck wouldn't post
it here if there was.