DSC DLS Software

I have a DSC Power 1864 system that I installed six or seven years ago when I built my house.

When I installed the system I used DLS 2002 to set it up and make changes.  I still have a copy of it, but it is ancient.  Is there any reputable place to get a copy of the latest version (version 5, I think)?

The vendor I got the original copy from no longer has the download available and it looks like DSC won't give you access unless you're an installer.  I have an e-mail in to them, but I don't hold much hope for a positive response.

Thanks