Re: DSC PC2525

On Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 8:35:57 AM UTC-7, desmond...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Novice here....
>
> I need to re-install a surface window contact that was removed during a window replacement. The wires were fed thru the new windows. What kind of contact di I need?

I would take a picture of each type of window and how the wire is coming out of the frame, take it to a local alarm company, and they can likely give/sell you the parts on the spot.  I'd expect $5-10 per contact.

You may also want either some high-quality double-sided tape or, preferably, some short screws that won't end up screwing the windows closed or drilling into glass.  Of course, this depends on the type of contacts and how they can be setup.

- Chris