Re: FAI Security Guard II wireless security system

Just found this site.  Good info.  I have the securityguard 111 and it is n=
ot connected with a security co, never has, but the battery is dead, won t =
charge. Charge light will come on when supposed to be charging but battery =
won t charge up.  Had it for about 9, got from Australia for $500.00 w addi=
tional sensor for back of my RV and 2 keeyfobs.  Worked fine till about yr =
and half ago but could not find replacement battery.  After reading this in=
formative info, looks like i need to just get a cheap motion sensor and pla=
ce on table in my RV, and count my blessings!!! Thanks to all. Happy New Ye=
ar.
Christina