Re: Napco Gem-P3200 Daylight Saving Time

Jim Wrote:

>I'm in New York ..... although ...... hmmmm I've never been to Corpus Christi.

I just back from NY, going to CC would be a nice break in the weather,
but that's about it.  If you want to enjoy the local "culture" in CC,
find an authentic Mexican restaurant in NY - about and hour is all the
"culture" you'll need!

If you like to go salt water fishing, CC is fine, but so is Galveston for
day trips on a charter boat.

--

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin