Vista 168CPS

was doing updates to assorted Vista panels 10's,15's & 20's  when
compass kicked out saying mismatch of panel and selection..
Compass said I was trying to connect with a "Vista 168CPS"..

Well we have the newest compass with the newest updates..

Tech support said we needed the newest of both to access this panel..

That's the problem,  we find no reference to a Vista 168CPS  in any
Honeywell panel data...

Has anyone out there heard of a Vista 168CPS ??

If so what is it ??

It seem  ADI Dist. network  is selling them (at least out of Nashville
TN)  and calling it a Vista 20P..

Tks..

RTS