Re: Rob Blaire

news:e3615b2e-73a9-4a12-9fe1-5abb571add84@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Any way, good luck and keep your head going. If you keep using your head
>your body will keep working lots longer.

Just the other day I discovered my CAD software would do a type of push/pull
modeling that I had been looking at other software to do.  Its nice because
I don't have to relearn all the other stuff I already learned to use it.

I also had two CAD designs I thought were going to be horrific challenges
just sort of work.  I might actually be learning how to be a designer.  One
of them has already been cut and the customer says they love it.  The other
I'll do CAM on tomorrow and hopefully put on the machine on Tuesday.

Right now I am doing my old trade though.  I decided to add an
airconditioned machine room to the office inside the shop.  Of course I just
have to have cameras monitoring every machine, and a couple in ceiling 70V
line speakers, and some phones, and the option to run either HD over copper
or 3MP IP depending on what cameras I have handy, and some network drops on
the assembly bench, and some monitors so I can see what's going on outside
when I am in the machine rom, and, and, and...

One more camera cable and I think I am done with the low voltage.
Electrical for allt eh machines is in, but the mains run to the sub panel in
that room still needs to be done, and everything needs to be tied in at the
panel.

The curse of being able to do stuff.  I had hoped to insulate the room two
weeks ago.  I might insulate by the end of the week.  LOL.  After I insulate
the rest should go fast, and then I can open the air vent into that area so
its not so miserable to work.