Re: Alarm Products International Tape

On 8/9/2016 2:39 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 8/9/2016 1:35 PM, Jim wrote:

>>> hehe,    I got a Adcor NW-422 recorder somewhere  maybe even a Ademco
>>> 612 recorder...
>>>
>>> RTS
>>
>> I have a candle lamp owned by my old friend Paul Revere.
>> (One if by land, two if by sea)
>>

> There was a new Middle School being built locally back in 2001.  I was
> asked by the Maintenance Manager to look over the bid specs for the
> security and fire alarm systems before they went out for bid.
>
> It the specs that was provide by the architect it had devoted at least 3
> pages to the requirement for an Ademco 612 Tape Dialer to be installed
> for central station communication.
> Needless to say that that item was removed from the final before bid.
>
> Architect's just rubber stamp what was done before without review and a
> little bit of common sense.
>
> Les

same thing Les,
Had a remote building with a sprinkler booster pump for a very large
warehouse and the plans called for a 612 dialer to be installed to
remotely notify the fire dept whenever the pump was running..
Main problem was that there was no telephone lines within a mile of the
building..
RTS