Old RS Meter with Serial Port

Ages ago I had a Radio Shack meter with a serial port I used for data
logging to a laptop when customer power was in question.  It saved me more
than one headache with the power company or other power and equipment
vendors.  It has long since wandered away, and as near as I can tell RS no
longer sells it.  It was modestly affordable back in the day.  I think they
sold for around $70.  Much less than any Fluke or Tripplets meter.  So...
anybody know of a modern day replacement with spending a mega buck on a
meter?

Bob La Londe
CNC Molds N Stuff
http://www.cncmolds.com

* QUOTES ONLY GOOD FOR TENS DAYS.
** ANY CHANGES IN VALIDATES QUOTE.
*** ESTIMATES OR BALLPARKS ARE NOT QUOTES.

Hobbies:
Honesty in Airguns
http://www.allairgunners.com

Fishing Arizona & The Colorado River