New to Security - Have a few questions

Hello everyone,

I came here from a google search while trying to find some information and =
I am hoping that a few people here can assist me.

I own an I.T. Consulting business, where I do networking and other I.T. rel=
ated services for small businesses.  I've ventured into surveillance system=
s, namely cameras, and have been looking into going further with the actual=
 security systems.

Now, I do work for a big company that is primarily DMP but I know that they=
 are not satisfied with the dealer(s) in the area, or the call center.  I d=
idn't know if you guys could recommend a good system to use or to learn, or=
 if I should make the effort to become a DMP dealer.

Also, I've tried doing research into setting up a call center for the secur=
ity systems, but haven't really had any luck on finding any information.  A=
ny help to at least get me in the right direction would be much appreciated=
. =20

Thank you very much for your time,
Travis